Courses and workshops
Do you want to engage with your customers and increase brand loyalty? Do you want to design great products and services that your users/consumers actually want and love?
We offer a number of training courses and workshops to help you get closer to your consumers or users.
All of our courses and workshops:
- are led by our Founder and social anthropologist, Dawn Walter, who has extensive experience in designing and delivering training courses to both small and large groups.
- are small groups of between 6-12 people.
- start from the principle that designing great products and services means beginning with your users or consumers. By understanding their pain points, frustrations, and needs you can design with them firmly in mind and develop products and services they actually want and love.
- can be tailored to your company. Talk to us today if you would prefer in-house training at your place of work. We can tailor your training so it is directly relevant to your projects, objectives, and goals.
Our courses and workshops
Our training venue
We can bring the training to you or to any offsite training venue anywhere in the United Kingdom. Our Bristol venue is:
- Centrally located.
- Easily accessible by public transport and car, as well as walking distance from Temple Meads railway station.
- Spacious and modern with natural daylight.
What people are saying
— "Really interesting, interactive, and impactful workshop where you get to work with different kinds of people and get thinking and looking."
— "Opens your eyes to what you take for granted around you."
— "A reminder of the power of insight, to not assume and that collaboration gets you to a better place."
— "The workshop was excellent and good fun."
— "It’s a great opportunity to take a step back and reflect about people and their behaviour."
If you are interested in any of our training courses or workshops, contact Mundy & Anson today >